>Open Notepad Type:
>And Save It!
>When U Open iT U Can See Current TIME And Date!
1. Always install a good antivirus software and keep it up-to-date. Also install a good anti-spyware
to keep your PC away from spywares.Click Here for a list of recommended anti-spyware softwares.
2. Always visit known and trusted websites. If you are about to visit an unknown website, ensure that
you do not click on suspectable links and banners.
3. Perform a virus scan on the files/email attachments that you download before executing them.
4. Regularly Update your operating system and browser software. For a better security it is recommended
that you surf the Internet through the latest version of your browser program.
5. Never share your password ( email, bank logins etc.) with any one for any reason.
Choose a strong password (A blend of alphanumeric+special symbols) and change it regularly,
eg. every 3 months. Avoid using easy-to-guess passwords. (ex. pet’s name or kid’s name)
6. Always type the URL of the website in your browser’s address bar to enter the login pages.
For ex. To login to your Gmail account type http://mail.google.com
7. Before you enter your password on any login page, ensure that you seehttps instead
of http. ex. https://mail.google.com instead of http://mail.google. com. HTTPS protocol implements
SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) and provide better security than a normal HTTP. For more information on
HTTPS and SSL seeKnow More About Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).
8. Beware of phishing emails! Do not respond to any email that request you to update your login
details by clicking on a link in the body of the email. Such links can lead to Fake Login Pages
(Spoofed Pages). For more information on phishing referWhat is Phishing? .
Also refer How to Protect an Email Account from being Hacked.
9. Always hit the logout button to close your login session rather than abruptly terminating
the browser window. Also clear your web browser caches after every session to remove the temporary
files stoblue in the memory and hard disk of your PC.
10. Avoid (Stop) using any public computers or computers in the Internet cafes to access
any sensitive/confidential information. Also avoid such computers to login to your email/bank accounts.
You cannot be sure if any spyware, keystroke-logger, password-sniffer and other malicious programs have
not been installed on such a PC.By following the above 10 tips your online security can be guaranteed
1.In this post I will show
how to disables/blocks
the USB ports on the
computer (PC). Once this
is done it will
immediately disable all the USB ports on the
computer. As a result
the you?ll will not be
able to use your pen
drive or any other USB
peripheral on the computer.You can test
this on your own
computer without any
worries since I have
also given a trick to re-
enable/unblock all the USB ports. FIRST OF ALL GO TO --> START -->
RUN NOW TYPE REGEDIT NOW LOOK FOR THE KEY :
Servic esUSBSTOR NOW FIND THE KEY
THERE CALLED :-
DOUBLE CLICK ON IT.
NOW CHANGE THE VALUE
DATA 3 --> 4 WHERE ITS BASE IS
HERE YOU GO YOU HAVE DONE IT
NOW CLOSE THE
REGISTRY AND YOU'LL
SEE THE RESULT.
YOUR PC'S ALL USB
PORTS ARE DISABLED TO RE-ENABLE/UNBLOCK
USB PORTS JUST CHANGE
THE VALUE DATA AGAIN
4 --> 3
NOW YOUR PC'S ALL USB
PORTS ARE RE-ENABLED.